Los Santos Newport Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Los Santos Newport Roleplay we are a serious roleplaying server so if you are serious bout roleplay come on in and join us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LVPD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lukedx91100

lukedx91100

LVPD application Empty
PostSubject: LVPD application   LVPD application EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am

First name : Luke
last name: Herald
Address; 102 meadoviewlane Phone number: 423-552-3624 Life Biography My guy was born in florida goes to the beach alot and likes to eat ice cream. Likes to help people in anyway and will put someone before himself. likes to play basketball and football. Likes to spend time with family and friends aslo enjoying life as we live it . Doesnt like to fight over anything. Thinks anger is a bad thing. doesnt like anyone mad at him. Will do anything to please anyone not in a perv way . Why would you like to join the department? (50 words): I would like to join the lvpd to be a cop andensure the safety of all players and fairness of any situation. And would like to be a cop that ISNT A DICK HEAD like other cops on other servers and i would work hard and be on often. If any assisttance was needed i would be there to help other police officers. Why should we choose you, instead of other applicants? What makes you special? (20 words) I think you should pick me becasue im a hard worker and would do my best to be the best. I would works my hardest to ensure that EVERYONE is having a good time and will jin the server back and maybe bring friends. First name: Luke
Origin: TN
Back to top Go down
(Server Owner)James_Mason
Admin
(Server Owner)James_Mason

LVPD application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVPD application   LVPD application EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 am

Its Wrong but this is your first apply so ima approve it but you will not be leader

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://lsn-rp.rpg-board.net

LVPD application
Page 1 of 1